Learn what your feelings are telling you from the wisdom of your subconscious mind.
Psychotherapy can be used to help a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds. The following feelings are signs that an individual might benefit from this type of therapy:
- Overwhelming feelings of sadness or helplessness.
- An inability to cope with everyday problems.
- Difficulty concentrating on work or studies most of the time.
- Drinking too much, taking drugs, or being aggressive to an extent that is harming themselves or others.
- A sense that problems never improve, despite receiving help from friends and family.
- Feeling constantly on edge or worrying unnecessarily.