The golden roadway to unconscious mind
- Enhancing fertility
- Dealing with gynecological problems
- And creating functional relationships
Why sleep is so important?
- Enhances concentration and Productivity
- Improves overall health (– physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual) and elevates immunity
- Possess healing properties, repair cells; Relieves pain
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Dreams analysis are rescue to conscious world issues.
Side-effects of sleep deprivation
- Leading causes of mental disorders and issues, such as insomnia, depression, restlessness etc.
- Insomnia can aggravate the symptoms of mental disorders.
- Reduces the ability to comprehend and reciprocate to emotions
- Directly affects the sexual life and fertility
- Affect cognitive skills directly
- Imbalances in the blood glucose levels & causes Type 2 Diabetes
- Great risk of heart ailments and diseases
- Irregular and insufficient sleeping hours lead to Weight gain
- Induces inflammation and damages the cells in the body
How to regulate the sleeping pattern?
Activate circadian Rhythm:
Bask yourself under sunlight in the morning as soon as you wake up, let the sunlight enter your body through orifices. This will induce the photoreceptors. As a result, the body will develop a memory for circadian rhythm of day and night.
Limit eating after 8 pm
Not only this gives your body ample time to digest the food properly but also relaxes the organs till the time you crash on bed.
Slow down brain activity:
Try to relax with your family members, read a book or listen to a soft-voiced audiobook; the idea is to calm down the brain waves and attain a relaxing state of mind for a sound sleep.
Block blue light exposure:
This one is little challenging but the most effective. We are bombarded with visuals on multiple gadget which emit blue light, it actually confuses the circadian rhythm. Therefore, you should be avoiding the unnecessary use of phones, tablets and television
Crystals like, amethyst, clear quartz and Celestine can be placed on the bedside, one can use bamboo plants, salt lamps for good sleep. Counselling, Hypnosis, Dream-analysis, PLR can become diagnostics tool and powerful therapeutic approach for recovering from sleep-associated issues. Indeed, Energy healing therapies like Reiki, Magnified healing and Chakra work can create more balance and overall wellness.
Bach Flower and Aroma-therapy
Flower essences & remedies with the consultation and supervision can help in sleeping disorders like insomnia and sleep apnea. Fragrances such as lavender, chamomile can be used. You can also use scented candles for an absolutely relaxing experience.
Take bath before you go to bed:
This is super-beneficial. Your body temperature falls a little and come to a relaxing state helping you to doze off early with highly relaxed body. Moreover, it is highly recommended to repair the skin cells (you can also add a pinch of Epsom salt to your bathing ingredients).
Watch Out World Sleep Day video.