A highly effective Buddhist healing technique of Tibetan Lamas, specially used in eliminating spirits from human bodies, houses, etc.. Lama Fera is the union of two words. Both the words have their own identity and importance. Lama means followers, who follows the philosophy of Buddha, making it part of his life from core of his heart. Fera means round or more specifically around (the body) with the energy of Lord Buddha. Lama Fera has 12 symbols to practice. Though this method of treating or healing is quite different from what we practice in Reiki and other healing therapies but its symbols have abundance of power to treat highest level of negative energies. A practitioner can sense the vibration and feel change in his energy levels after the session of Lama Fera. It helps you to clear negative energy or problems in business, property, health etc… It does not result in any physical problem or adverse reaction. It promote chemical processing of body, muscles, bones, digestive disorders and give strength and radiant energy.
- What is Lama Fera
- History and its relevance in today’s world
- Lama Fera: Translating the wisdom of life into practical benefits
- Pioneer of Lama Fera: Lord Buddha
- Lama Fera Healing Session-(Preparation, Protection etc.)
- Lama Fera Healing Symbols, Symbols-Uses, Chanting and toning
- Practical ways of decoding chakras
- Flavours of awareness; 7 Major Chakras
- Bringing back security, power and insight through all over balancing of Chakras
- Attunement Process
Duration:- 1 Day
- A Maroon Rob
- Burning Stick
- Sketchu Mala
- Earth Stick
Note* Student will receive the certification only after Sidhikaran Process.
For any assistance, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9899201645
There are no reviews yet.