Tarot is an ancient method of fortune-telling that uses the 78 cards of the Tarot deck to create a story of you — past, present, and future. It is a unique learning course that promises to heal, teach and transform your life.
Tarot is one of many metaphysical tools that enable us to look into our lives and find some extra information we hadn’t really understood or known about before. Working with the Tarot brings to light a confirmation of things you’ve always known (your own inner wisdom) or it adds a new perspective to a perplexing question or problem. The Tarot can be a wonderful tool to help you get in touch with yourself. You can use the Tarot to enhance your experience and active participation in the events and emotions of your life.
- How Tarot Cards works & its History.
- Individual Cards description.
- Learn how to read with confidence and precision.
- Your Strength & weak Cards.
- Cleaning & Energies Tarot Deck.
- Meaning of the Minor Arcana.
- Meaning of the Major Arcana.
- Developing your own willing.
- 5 types of spreads or layout.
- ” Code language” meaning of the Signs, Symbols, Pictures, Colors what they are significance in the Tarot Reading.
- How to interpret the cards according to the situation.
- How to give solutions & remedies to the problem.
- Spread & Finding Yes or No answers.
- Weekly & Monthly reading.
- Guidance Cards.
- Healing with cards & know your Chakras through cards.
- How to use your intuition & Psychic power.
- Tarot Cards combination.
- Questions & Answers.
- Summarize the course.
- Create a deep well Tarot knowledge.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Material Provided:-
- Attuned & Energized Tarot Cards Deck
For any assistance, please reach us at email@example.com or call us at 9899201645, 9911401645